1. This funny moment right here……
Kendra: Hey Carsie can you point to Weston’s nose?
Carson: Sticks finger right up Weston’s nostril
Weston: (Laughing) Carsie that’s not my nose that’s my booger hole. That’s where I keep allllllll my boogers
Y’all I died laughing!
2. Getting our house clean! Need I say more?
3. Weston’s preschool hosted a fall open house. I had no idea what to expect but my goodness I was BLOWN AWAY by the amount of love and work that went into getting everything setup. It made my teacher heart so happy! I shared his classroom on Snap Chat if you want to see the cuteness (I’m Kendra_Huie on Snap). The snaps will be up until this evening. We left with a bag full of precious crafts that he’s been working on (all around a farm theme). I’m planning to sit down and share them with you in a vlog soon. His teacher had some awesome ideas and I know y’all love doing crafts with your littles as much as I do.
It made me so happy to see him running around with all his buddies! I was unsure about putting him in preschool but I’m so glad we did. I’ll be chatting more about how he’s doing in school in a later post. Thank you to those who have reached out to check on him!
4. Even though we’re inching close to December we’re finally starting to see some fall colors in our Texas trees. Getting to Christmafiy our home while enjoying all the fall prettiness isn’t so bad. Well played Texas, well played.
5. Working on our Christmas book advent. It’s one of my most favorite traditions. Yes it’s tedious wrapping 25 books but y’all there’s some joy in the journey and pulling those books out of the box brought me right back to last Christmas. How excited Weston was. Us in our pjs cuddled around the tree. I loved that no matter how busy things were each night for a whole month we took time to be still and enjoy the spirit of season.
Ps….I’ve started working on a post filled with our most favorite Christmas books and will have that up next week!
I only have one favorite this week but y’all it’s a good one!
How adorable is this hand painted ornament of the Huie clan? Precious right?
I sent over a few family photos to Kristen and she worked her magic! It fits beautifully with our rustic Christmas decor and I love that Kristen uses a lighter weight wood so it won’t weigh down our tree branches when I hang it. If you purchase a fresh tree you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.
I loved ours so much I ordered one for a friend as soon as our arrived (of her family, not ours that would just be weird). I visited on my friend’s Instagram account and took a screen shot of one of her family photos (not creepy at all right) and sent it over to Kristen. I can’t wait to mail it off to her! A perfect custom gift!
Kristen was kind enough to offer y’all 15% off your order with the coupon code YAY15OFF
Visit her shop! LuxandTrip.com
Click HERE to see last week’s 5 Happies and Some Favorites post.